About Real Home
A home… it is where we feel safe and secure, where we can be ourselves. ValleyPoint Church needs a new home where we can “come as we are.” We need a new home for God, for others, and for us. It will be a place where relationships thrive, a place that affects the communities that surround it, and a place that impacts the lives of others. This is why we are launching “Real Home.” We invite you to be a part of our journey to build a new, permanent facility for ValleyPoint Church.
A real home for ValleyPoint Church will enable us to:
- Reach more people for Christ
- Show the community that we are here to stay
- Provide a place for future generations to call “home”
real home for God…
- A home to make His name famous in the Delaware Valley and beyond
- A home that is unified by love and teaches and applies biblical truths
- A home that provides permanent space for God to meet with His people
real home for others…
- A home for others to safely investigate the depth of God’s love
- A home where time and resources help meet the needs of our local communities and around the world
- A home that provides permanent space for others to find meaningful relationships to encourage and provide hope for life’s journey
real home for me…
- A home for me where I can deepen my friendship with God
- A home where I can invite and serve others
- A home that provides permanent space for future generations
How can I get involved?
Ask God to lead you through a process where He reveals His will for you and your family. Pray specifically: God, show me what you want.
If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me. I will be found by you,” says the Lord. “
– Jeremiah 29:13-14
Plan a time to sit down with your family and discuss what God has done for you. Then ask what you are willing to sacrifice to have a Real Home for God, for others, for me.
Freely you have received, freely give.” – Matthew 10:8
We serve a big God. Trust that He will provide what He impresses you to give.
Each person should do as he decided in his heart–not out of regret or out of necessity, for God loves a cheerful giver.” – 2 Corinthians 9:15
Total Commitment Goal: $1,200,000
- $200,000 in cash donations
- $1,000,000 in three-year commitments
Total Project Cost: $3,500,000